Tribute to Michael Jackson @ Apollo

9:12 AM



It's been a few days since I last blogged. The last few days have been very busy for me and also the sensitive topic of the loss of Michael Jackson has been disturbing to many. I won't go to much into detail about it since it's all over the news and papers no matter where you look. But what I will say is, tomorrow June 30, 2009 here in New York in front of the Apollo theater, there will be a ceremony in honor of Michael Jackson @ 2pm on 125th st. If anyone is within the area and wishes to pay their respects and sign the wall, do come by. I will definitely be there. It will be a great experience for anyone who admires Michael Jackson. And to anyone who is not in New York and is unable to come, i'm sure you will see it on the news.

P.S.
I will be making a video in honor of Michael Jackson in dedication to all the fans and family. It will take me some time to edit the video as I'm still collecting as much footage as I can. But keep a look out for the new video.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin