Indoor Skydiving with my mom

2:20 AM

My mom surprised me with an awesome gift to go indoor skydiving. It was my farewell gift right before I left for New York as well as an early birthday gift since I wouldn't be spending my birthday in California. This is how my mom and I spent our last day together the day before I left for NY. We had so much fun! Granted it was our first time and it will take a few more tries before my mom and I could get as good as the other people in the video. I showed this video to my friend and my boyfriend and they got all excited and googled it right away to see if there was a local place to fly in NY. LOL I can't wait to do it again. My mom and I plan to go outdoor diving next for her birthday. I'm excited for that. I'm so happy I have an outgoing mom.

You Might Also Like

0 comments