Indoor Skydiving at iFly with my mom

2:20 AM

My mom surprised me with an awesome gift to go indoor skydiving at iFly. If you don't know anything about my mom, one thing is for sure, she's always up for a little adventure, so it was no surprise to me that she picked this place.

It was my farewell gift right before I move to New York, as well as an early birthday gift, since I wouldn't be spending my birthday in California with her.
We had so much fun! It was a great way to spend our our last day together, the day before I left for New York. Granted it was our first time and it will take a few more tries before my mom and I could get as good as the other people in the video. I showed this video to my friend and my boyfriend and they got all excited and googled it right away to see if there was a local place to fly in NY. lol

I can't wait to do it again. My mom and I plan to go outdoor diving next for her birthday. I'm excited for that. I'm so happy I have such an outgoing mom.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin