IMATS NYC 2012

12:40 PM

I had the opportunity to work at IMATS over the weekend here in NYC with Jordan Liberty, founder of Give Good Face.  Jordan is one of my favorite makeup artists so I was so fortunate to be able to work along side him during the weekend. I took some pictures of pretty much everything that was going on during IMATS. Enjoy!

Working with Jordan Liberty, founder of Give Good Face at IMATS NYC 2012
Jordan on set with Ashley (Ford Model) filming his HD YouTube Tutorial for Give Good Face

Give Good Face shirts "It's Not A Magic Wand" sold out within 2 hours!
I

Student Makeup Competition



Naked Cosmetics

YouTube Guru EnKoreMakeup at the Naked Cosmetics booth
Zombie transformation


YouTube Guru JulieG713 came out with her own nail polishes called "The Julie G" collection by Jessie's Girl

Athena from Face Off Season 2



Inglot Lipsticks



Had to visit some of my friends at the Stila booth.

Steph from Stila has the fun job.

Mmmm....colors. I love me some Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar
My friend Risa working at the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetic Booth. Check out her YouTube video here.





Eve Pearl


Steve from NYX




Jonny Sorber, photographer for Give Good Face

Ty Vick

Congratulations to my friends Jonny and Gi on their engagement! Who wouldn't jump for joy?!?

YouTube Guru Queenofblending (Lauren)


Our shoes were having a party

Give Good Face booth that I worked at. Say hello to the fabulous team!
Sarah and Amy Doan of Sugar Pill Cosmetics

Brooke transformed into Katy Perry. Makeup by Jordan Liberty

Gi jumping for joy!


Sue from Face Off Season 2

You Might Also Like

1 comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin