Strawberry Margaritas & Strawberry Cheesecake

6:25 AM


My boyfriend and I are always baking or making something together. Neither him or I like cake...but we LIKE BAKING CAKE! Go figure? LOL. We just like hosting and catering and making people feel welcomed when they come over to our place.

It started one afternoon with my boyfriend wanting to make Strawberry Margaritas and Cherry Pina Coladas and I wanted to make Strawberry cake with homemade Cheesecake frosting. Next thing you know....we invited a couple people over. But of course, it didn't turn out that way. LOL. It was so much fun! I got to meet a lot of my boyfriend's friends finally. They all heard of me, seen pictures of me, but never met me yet until that day. So it was a perfect opportunity to meet all of them.

It was funny to hear how much everyone already knew about me. The stories that my boyfriend tells me. The fact that they watch my YouTube videos and were entertained by it was flattering. =)

One even said, "everyone was right, you are as nice as everyone says you are." Aweee..that made my day and put a smile on my face!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin