Blueberry Peach Galette

9:30 AM



Hey guys! So it's finally a New Year!! Happy 2014!! I can't believe how fast the time has flew by. Well here is my last video from 2013, a Blueberry Peach Galette that I made with my family. Things have been crazy on my end lately. I have been working on some new content for my YouTube channel and also been busy with something else that I will announce shortly. Even though it's been hectic, i'm enjoying every single moment of it. So if you're a follower on my blog or on my YouTube channel, Instagram, Twitter, or heck...all of them....then you will know about it soon. It's funny how at first I used to think that people never really read my blog since my follow count wasn't exactly anything to brag about. But it was when I don't post....I get messages from people who say "hey, you haven't posted?" or "hey, when are you posting your next video?" or when people approach me on the street and say "hey, I watch your videos!" that I realized that wow....people are actually reading this thing and watching my videos! Ha! They just don't have a blog themselves to subscribe to it or a YouTube channel to subscribe to my videos, and so forth. So thanks for reaching out to me and approaching me. I love it when I meet my followers. Well, until my next post....stay warm (it's snowing here in New York)....and I'll talk to you on my next post.

     xoxo,

        Arlene

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin