Colorful Leopard Nails

9:12 AM

I was inspired to do this rainbow leopard print design after seeing a video tutorial by YouTuber Sayanythingbr00ke's (video below). It requires using the Konad stamping kit which I absolutely LOVE! I bought my Konad kit from WowSoCool about a year ago when I first discovered it by YouTube gurus Petrilude and Sayanthingbr00ke and I have not stopped using them ever since.

When I first purchased them online from WowSoCool, I was expecting to receive my package in about 5-7 days. But the company did better than I had expected. It was shipped to me in 2 days flat. Amazing! Not only that....I was so happy with the product and the shipping that I had to personally write an email of gratitude to the company for my happiness with the product and service. However, I had expected that my email was going to be lost in the world of possible spam and never be read. But to my surprise, I received a response the next day from Jessica. She was so nice and polite and very quick to reply my email. If you follow me on YouTube, then you will know that I had hosted a Halloween Contest last year and WowSoCool sponsored some amazing prizes.

The Konad plate that I used in the design was M57 which happens to be one of my favorites. If you want to learn how to create this look, then watch Brooke's video tutorial below.










Colors I used:


Top Left:
"Domestic Goddess" - Sephora by OPI

Top Right:

"For Audrey" - China Glaze

Bottom Left:

"Party in my Cabana" - OPI

Bottom Right:

"No. 40" - HMC GO
This nail polish was sent to me from my dear friend Wendy, YouTuber SketchyArtyDoll from England. I love this color however never have seen this sold where I live in New York. If you want to order it, you can check out the website in the link here.








You Might Also Like

4 comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin