Valentines Day Cookies

8:58 AM

I made a video on my Valentines Day Cookies which my friends and family loved. I actually made the cookies using a DIY Cookie Cutter that I made. To learn how to make your own cookie cutters, click here for the tutorial video. Also, I found this really cool website that gave FREE recipe cards to print (shown below). I thought that was pretty handy and had to share it with you. Hope you all had a great Valentines Day!




Here are the ingredients:

1 stick of butter (1/2 cup) at room temperature
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp milk
1 cup of powdered sugar
Piping bag for frosting (or use a ziplock bag and just cut a tiny hole at the tip)
Food coloring
Jolly Ranchers (or any hard candy)


To learn how to make these cookies, you can watch the tutorial video.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin