I Was Awarded

9:12 AM


I have been nominated for a blog award by RayQueenBee who is from Miami, Florida. Her motto is "Beauty is Within."

Thank you girl for taking interest in my blog, given that my blog is pretty random....like me...random. I'll blog about everything and anything whether it's about me or something else. If it interests me, i'll blog about it. =)




So the rules for accepting award is as followed:

The rules

* To accept this award: Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
* Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
* Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I am nominating:

1.) BeautyNewbie (I love B! This girl is one of the sweetest girls on YouTube as well)
2.) DatGirl25MakeupOnABudget (I love watching her YouTube videos. She always inspires me to workout and lose weight...haha.)
3.) ImprovEverywhere (Some of you know, this is the group that I belong to. We make random scenes and pranks in public places and it's all in fun to make people laugh and smile)
4.) MakeupbyRisa (I love Risa. We share a lot of the same interests..especially since she used to live in New York then now moved back to California....so I know she still misses New York. Then I used to live in California and now I live in New York...so now I still miss California...haha. Homesick. Arghhh!!)
5.) Petrilude (His website is temporarily down...due to updates. But once it's up, check it out. www.petrilude.com I love Josh's page. I've learned a lot of tips and tricks in the makeup world because of him.)
6.) StayYoungForever (Kathy is my first blogger who subscribed to me and has been a faithful subscriber since day 1.....I appreciate her and I also enjoy reading her blogs. We both love Kim Kardashian...lol)
7.) Sscastandeda (Sonia, she has an awesome YouTube channel as well. I have been watching her since she was still pregnant. Sonia and my sister had their babies at the same time so it was so cute watching her till the last moments til she went to labor. She reminds me a lot of my sister.
8.) MyLifeIsAverage (This kid who blogs about average and sarcastic moments in his life...which I find quite entertaining sometimes....lol)

Okay, I can only think of 8 people. haha.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin