10-year old Angie Vazquez of Vazquez Sounds

8:37 AM






I accidentally stumbled across a YouTube video this morning of 10-year old Angie Vazquez when I was initially looking for Adele's version of "Rolling in the Deep." This came up in my searches and out of curiosity decided to click on it. I'm glad I did!




Angie has an amazing voice and is accompanied with her 2 brothers:
Abelardo age 15 (plays guitar, piano and bass) and Gustavo age 13 (plays drums).





The name of their rock band is "Vazquez Sounds" and they live in Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico. Their father who is the producer of Vazquez Sounds helped produce, record and edit the video shown below which made it viral in less than a month. As of today, it has almost 13 million views since they uploaded the video Nov. 10, 2011. That is amazing! It won't be long before you start seeing these 3 pop up on your tv screen. I wish this family many more years of success and my prayers goes out to this lovely family. Please show your support and check out their video.

Click here if you're unable to see the video.

You Might Also Like

0 comments