Me Bodypainting

9:33 PM


So I've been rather busy these past couple months... working my regular day job as a video editor, then rushing my butt off at night to makeup gigs. I just realized that I haven't been uploading any pictures to my blog to show my readers some of my behind the scenes.

This is a photo that was taken this past weekend of me doing bodypainting at a live event in Brooklyn. Marisa (the model) was wonderful and completely patient during a very long process. It takes a steady hand and a steady model to make this happen.

I will be uploading a video of the behind the scenes of this event. So if you are not subscribed to my YouTube channel, then please come on by to my channel. www.youtube.com/QueenLeilani
This picture was taken from my friend and awesome photographer, Sirin Samman. You can check out more of her work on her website here.

I've uploaded some of my work on my Facebook account. If you're on Facebook, you can add me there and say hello. I'd love to hear from you. =) And if you follow me on Twitter, I post random pics of my work as well. =)

But to my readers, if you would like for me to post more pictures like this...please let me know.



You Might Also Like

0 comments