1 Sheep...2 Sheep....3 Sheep...

1:49 PM


I've been having such a hard time sleeping lately, the lack of sleep is messing up my rhythm. I'm usually the type of person that can sleep through anything...but lately, it hasn't been so easy.

I think this wall decal to the right explains my life in a nutshell in its simplest form. I think I might want to put this above my bed, seriously. lol

1 Sheep....2 Sheep....3 Sheep....

Well...ever since my neighbors upstairs recently changed their flooring from carpet to wooden flooring...my life hasn't been the same ever. How dramatic do I sound right now? lol No, but seriously, it gets rather annoying and I find myself groggy during the day and wanting to take a nap. During days when I work from home, I find that it's easier for me to sleep during the day when the neighbors have left for work and it's nice and quiet. that way I can catch some Z's..then later on after my nap, work at night from home. But I'm hoping I will get used to it soon so I can have a good nights rest. Finally. ZZzzzz....

You Might Also Like

2 comments