Sex Talk with the Parents

8:22 AM

Talking about the birds and the bees with parents can be quite uncomfortable, let alone embarrassing. I don't know about you, but growing up with my mom, it wasn't the kind of subject I definitely enjoyed talking about with her. I always would hum loudly over her while she talked and distracted myself from listening to her talk about it. It was just awkward listening to her talk about it as it was just as awkward as it was thinking about your own parents engaging in sex. YIKES! Yet, there are some people who have no problems discussing the topics with their parents. All I have to say is, "GREAT FOR YOU!" Some parents make it easy to discuss those topics with their kids. Watching KevJumba's video about the topic of sex with his dad was definitely an eye-awakening experience about how it would be for me when I have kids one day. How would I talk to my kids about sex? I would probably have to leave it my boyfriend Tricky when we get married because he is so good about explaining difficult topics and making it suitable enough for even a 3rd grader to understand. He has a gift with that.


If you can't see the video, click here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments