Brandy's New Hair Cut

8:13 AM



























I am totally feeling Brandy's new hair cut. It looks great on her and suits her so well. I'm glad she cut her long hair off. Don't get me wrong, I have long hair and love long hair....but I think short hair looks so much better for Brandy. It looks chic, stylish and sexy on her.

There are some people who have long hair who can't pull off the short hair bob. I for one am one of those people. I had a short bob a couple times in my life that my mother forced me to have and it looked horrible, I hated it. Not to mention she didn't cut it even. I had to go to a hair salon to have them cut it even so it would look decent. Trust me, that was the last time she was able to set foot close to my hair with a pair of scissors.

I've always liked the short hair bob style where it is short in the back and longer in the front. I think when you can see the nape of a woman's neck, it's very sexy. Great style Brandy.
Oh by the way....miss Brandy and I have the same exact birthday down to the year. YAY!! Aquarius' rule. haha.

Enjoy one of Brandy's recent songs. I really like this song from her album.

You Might Also Like

0 comments