Disney Movie "UP" (movie review)

6:00 AM


I haven't cried on a Disney movie since "The Little Mermaid." I do have to say when I watched that movie for the first time I cried like a baby. haha. I still remember the day. My mom came home from work and saw me sitting on the living room floor crying and she was asking, "what's wrong?" and I just cried to her "Ariel lost her voice from the big bad witch!" haha. I'm such a baby. lol

Okay, well this new movie by Disney Pixar "UP" is so good (movie trailer below). It was just released May 29, 2009. It's definitely worth seeing in theatre. I cried so many times my boyfriend had to hand me tissues. I do have to admit, I wasn't actually going to see this movie at first. It wasn't until a tourist visiting from Australia told me how good the movie was and how she cried over it that I had to see it for myself. She was right, the movie was GOOD. So i'm telling you (whoever is reading) to see it for yourself. My boyfriend and I watched in 3D, but to be honest, there wasn't much of a difference. So if you plan on watching it, save yourself the extra few bucks and just watch it in regular format.

I hope you enjoy it as much as my boyfriend and I did.

Up Movie Trailer from Panithi Khachonpisitsak on Vimeo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments