Lady Gaga

9:51 AM


Lady Gaga posed for the cover of Rolling Stone magazine for the issue of June 13, 2009. A woman who is most comfortable naked than she is clothed.

People have wondered where she got the name "Lady Gaga" from. So I took it upon myself to find out. Her name was given to her from an inspired song by Queen called "Radio Gaga" and she modified it as "Lady Gaga." So what is her real name then? It's Stefania Gabriella Germanotta. Sounds like an Italian name to me.
She started playing piano by the age of 4 by ear and by 14 wrote her first piano ballad. This little girl who grew up under a good Italian New York family already knew she wanted to be a star from a young age.

Later on in life, Lady Gaga’s obsession of being a star drove her to cocaine and spend hours perfecting her hair and makeup in a tiny Lower East Side apartment after she dropped out of NYU several years ago. “It was quite sick,” she admits. “I suppose that’s where the vanity of the album came from.” Her debut, The Fame, was almost entirely inspired by her relationship with a heavy-metal drummer named Luke, and their breakup profoundly changed Gaga.

In an interview she says, “I don’t feel like I look like the other perfect little pop singers. I think I’m changing what people think is sexy. The truth is, the psychotic woman that I truly am comes out when I’m not working...When I’m not working, I go crazy.” She also admits in the interview that she’s bisexual, but her attraction to women is purely physical. It’s an aspect of her sexuality that makes boyfriends “uncomfortable,” she says.

I found a makeup tutorial by Michelle Phan who did an inspired look by Lady Gaga's song Poker Face. I thought it looked pretty cool. Watch below.

You Might Also Like

0 comments