April Fools Day YouTube!

6:45 AM

NO, there's nothing wrong with your eyes! haha.


I went to check out a video tutorial from one of my favorite YouTubers, JulieG713 and to my surprise everything was upside down! At first, I thought it was Julie playing a April's Fools joke. But I realized quickly it was actually YouTube that played the joke because even the comments that people were leaving were all upside down. haha.
I took a snapshot of the screen as I saw it. I'm very glad I did by the way...because as soon as I refreshed the video, everything went back to normal. As a matter of fact, I tried looking at several other videos and I haven't found anything else upside down. I guess it was just that one time.

The funny thing is, if you look at the image above and look to the top right, above JulieG713's banner name...you see a link that says: "Tips for viewing the new layout". When I clicked on it, it actually showed me 3 steps. The 3 steps are the images to the right.
1.) Flip your computer upside down.
2.) Flip your head upside down.
3.) Move to Australia.

Haha. Thanks YouTube!

Incase you don't know, there is a
site where you can actually convert all your text upside down. Just go to www.writeupsidedown.com and type your text and it'll convert everything you just typed upside down. Try writing a comment on someones facebook or myspace or email...and see them try to flip their heads over to read what you wrote. haha

¡ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ʎɐp sןooɟ s,ןıɹdɐ

Watch the prank video below. I thought some of the pranks were pretty funny. Enjoy!


You Might Also Like

2 comments