Prank Call Gone Wrong

7:53 AM


My boyfriend and I listen to the radio every morning on the way to work and one of the things that keeps us entertained is the prank calls. Most of the time, the people who are getting pranked are fine with it at the end and laugh it off. Then there are just some calls that just go horribly wrong.

The radio station here in New York z100FM and the prank calls are completely different than the prank calls back in California. The reason I say that is because of the attitude and not to mention the accent. =)

I sometimes wonder what happens when the pranker and prankee meet at home. Is there going to be some kind of fight when they get home? Broken relationships? I wonder. But for whatever the case may be, these people are willing to go through it despite any circumstances that may follow.

Below are 2 pranks calls. Enjoy!


If you can't see the video,
click here.


If you can't see the video, click here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments