Leech Therapy - A New Beauty Regimen?

6:00 AM

Demi Moore mentioned this week on the David Letterman show that she resorts to Leech Therapy in Austria as her beauty regimen for detoxing. Yes people, I'm talking about the same blood sucking ugly looking pesty leeches you see on the discovery channel. (see video below)
She said she had leeches put on her belly button and suck away, or in medical terms, "detox."


All I have to say to that is..."GROSS!" There has to be a better and more attractive way to detox. In further interviews, she gives credit to leech therapy as her secret to lookin youthful at age 46. Hmm...are you sure about that? It's not just good genes? My family looks youthful for their age too and it's definitely not because of leech therapy. haha.

I think I'd rather keep using my good ol' Oil of Olay beauty products and continue on with my diet and excercise. Sorry Demi, but I'm going to have to pass on this beauty tip. Definitely, not for me.

Click on the link to see the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYeqPvv5s_E

You Might Also Like

0 comments