jpmetz - Pirate Look (makeup tutorial)

6:01 AM


I like this girl jpmetz and her weirdness. Her YouTube videos are strange but interesting. I think she's funny.
If you don't know, earlier this year I entered into a Makeup Contest on YouTube. So I was looking for another Makeup Contest to enter again and came across jpmetz's, (also known as Justine) video contest. I actually saw this video a couple weeks ago, but I came across it again so I thought I'd share it with you. She wanted the contestant to replicate her look, a pirate look. "Arrrrrr Mate, I think I find me gold!"
Why a pirate look you ask? Well, poor thing had an infection in her left eye (cornea), and had to wear an eye patch. Oh now, that's attractive Justine. LOL. Watch the video and the way she explains it, it's hilarious. Watch it, and you'll know what I mean.



Click on the link to see the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1EeM89z-9I

You Might Also Like

0 comments