Dress Up Your Favorite Person.

6:07 PM


I was looking for some things to do this weekend in New York, so I was surfing the net and accidentally came across a site that took me by surprise. It was a site where you can dress up people like President Obama, Britney Spears, Catholic school girls, or Jesus. Yes, that's what I said....JESUS!

"Dress Up Your Favorite Person!"

I couldn't believe when I saw the dressing up Jesus site. I know that it would definitely create a lot of controversy and offend many knowing that you could dress up Jesus in a French Maid outfit or in a S&M gear. Yikes! I'll let you see the sites for yourself, so you can see what I mean.

Dress up Obama: http://dressupobama.com/
Dress up School Girl: http://www.normalbobsmith.com/unholyarmy/dressup/
Dress up Britney Spears: http://www.normalbobsmith.com/portfolio/dressup/britney/
Dress up Jesus: http://www.jesusdressup.com/bdsm.html

The site was created by a web designer that calls himself "Normal Bob Smith." He as well is a New Yorker. His site took me by surprise when I discovered that he dresses himself up as the devil and actually attends different churches while dressed as the devil. WOW! He even sells products such as magnets and T-Shirts with logos stating "God is Fake." Ummmm...okay. No comment. Everyone has their beliefs, so I'll leave it at that.
(See his picture to the right)

This web designer's site was a little disturbing and strange for me, but at the same time it was like a train wreck where you could not stop looking. I was looking over his fan mail where he weighed it by "Fan Mail" versus "Hate Mail." How about he has 37 pages of Fan Mail and 398 pages of Hate Mail as of today. He actually drew cartoons mocking those who sent him Hate Mail. Some were actually pretty funny. I put one of his hate mail (cartoon) comment for you to see.

Despite his belief that God is fake, overall, I think he is actually a very talented web designer. As strange, crazy and controversial as his website may be, it's entertaining. Crazy is always entertaining. New York is crazy. I guess I must have moved to the right place.

If you're interested in seeing more about this web designer, his site is:
www.normalbobsmith.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments